Coke Rewards

@Jennlk84 (4219)
Are any of you a member of Coke Rewards? I have been a member since it first started and so far I have earned quite a few points. Over time though I feel like the prizes have gotten so high in points and they're crappy prizes to begin with! I'm sitting here with almost 900 points and honestly nothing looks good enough to redeem my points on. I get tons of free magazines in the mail , so a magazine subscription would be dumb for me. I just hope that they get some good, new prizes soon! And for those of you who are interested, the website is www.mycokerewards.com .
I'm a member, and I only have about 200 points right now. You're totally right, though, they have some pretty lame rewards! I drink tons of Diet Coke anyway, though, so I figured I might as well try to get something extra out of it. I hate reading magazines, though, and that's about all I can redeem my points for at this point in time. It would be cool if they had some prizes similar to Swag Bucks (like gift cards or electronics!).
@erikmama (12929)
I've actually gotten some pretty good rewards from the site. I recently got a 5 pc cookware set and before that a $50 Nike gift code that got me a pair of tennis shoes and a shirt for a total of $6 out of my pocket. I am very pleased wit the program and hope to be able to continue to get some more cool stuff from them since I drink it anyways!
I signed up for Coke Rewards and whenever I buy a coke I end up throwing the cap away. lol I never can remember to keep the caps so I can go online and enter the code. I probably have like 2 points total.
@erikmama (12929)
The Rewards program is still going all this time later and I personally think that it is awesome. I have gotten some pretty good stuff from the site, but I am very faithful in writing my codes down on a sheet o paper then entering several at once. It really is worth the few minutes that it takes. It may take a while but you could get paypal cash, a magazine , a gift card, and so much more for nothing!
I never signed up with Coke rewards...actually I didnt really know about it...I guess I have heard of it through the years only we dont drink coke around here...we are more of a pepsi product so it wouldnt help me anyway...LOL I hope they get better rewards soon, have you emailed them and suggested things that you would like to see as rewards....perhaps that would help.