What is your favorite color for Spring?...........................

There is this store here where I live that just did a renovation and it is so nice and Springy in the store now. I love it! Spring/Summer is my favorite time of the year and it makes me want to shop, shop, shop but I can't of course. I love the way the colors yellow, turquoise, white, and red looks on my skin during this season. What about you? Take care and God Bless!
@Mikyoo12 (187)
For spring and summer time I like earth tone colors wrapped around my body along with the color red. But earth tone colors such as light orange, brown, I love brown on me. Just some nice soft soothing colors to keep me looking and feeling cool for the hot days to come. God Bless
i love passionate colors for the flowers in springs
@rocketsky (1014)
my favourite color in spring is green . i always happy to see flowers and trees turn green and grasses turn green . they are so beautiful and charming .spring represents hope
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Linda! I love spring/summer colors too! I love turquoise, lime green, hot pink, light pink! I am not a red or orange or big yellow fan! I always love black even though it isn't the best summer color! I do find myself wearing alot of pinks and bright greens. I seem to like bright colors suddenly! I never used to so I have no idea what that's about!
@punlonnjack (1309)
i love bright yellows and greens.
@jillhill (37383)
I love the pastels....not all of them on me but I love the colors...even in napkins....and other housewares...but alot of the pastels drain out what little color I have....I can't wait to sit in the sun a bit!
I think the colors I would like most are more winter. I love yellow on my skin and I love orange and purples. I wish I knew what store you were talking about. I know I have to buy a few more things to wear. I know I have to shop for my daughter as well.
@crazydaisy (3899)
I am the sme as you I love all the colurs as well I love to "shop shop shop" as well same as you do. cd