What do you do with your online earnings ?

@nainesh1 (1657)
I have heard that I have to give some amount of my money to paypal for check payout and some in currency conversion so I am not going to ask for a check. I am nearing my payout in one site (10$). I am planning different ways to spend it. Like advertise my blog or advertise for my other money sharing links. What do you do with your payout ?
@sanuanu (11238)
I transfer it to my bank account and enjoy spending it by my hands. Money is money whether it is at paypal or in your hands. Unless you can enjoy spending them what is the meaning of earnigh them, isn't ti?
@gracie04 (4555)
What I usually do with my earnings is i buy medicines for my maintenance.. if there's enough i would buy groceries and some home decors for our flat.. i don't have a real stable job and as much as i wanted to save the earnings i make online, i can't.. i have got no choice but to spend every cent i make here and buy all the important things i need.. you know, i need to work double time to help sustain my needs particularly my medical needs..
@dragon54u (31636)
All my earnings go straight to my savings account. I've spent my whole life getting knocked back by emergencies that wiped me out and put me into debt and I refuse to do that anymore. I'm going to have money in savings to take care of any disaster or urgent need that comes along. I now have 3 months of living expenses in the bank and my target is at least twice that. Money problems can't shove me around anymore! I will keep adding to that fund at every chance I get.