Would you want a dymond ring for a special day?

@Lucky12 (770)
So would you want a dymond for like valentines day, yourb day or any special day. I honestly would not want a dymond for the simple fact I am not that materialistic that I need something so exspensive. I would love to have one though for like my wedding or something like that. i think that one is enough. i have seen woman want like four to six of those things. LOL I don't wear that much jewelery. What are your opinions? thanks for your post and opinions.
No I am not into diamonds either. I got a nice diamond heart from my daughter a few days ago. I don't wear it because it's real.
@egdcltd (6322)
I wouldn't buy the normal blue-white diamonds, they're vastly over priced. Coloured diamonds are better value for money, but really expensive. Stones like rubies, sapphires, emeralds are nicer looking and not so overpriced.