When did you last login to MyLot??

@arkasen (748)
Hi friends.. It seems most of the MyLotters are addicted to MyLot.They love the site and visit the site regularly for earning and having fun. My question is when did you last login to the system before this login. How may days you can spend with out mylot. Lets see what you guys say..
@anniefannie (1743)
I don't know how long I could go with out my lot. It is habbit forming.for sure
@mira91 (987)
The last time i logged in was yesterday, i try to log in everyday but if i'm busy which i most probably be in the near future, i'll maybe log in but respond less in discussions..I don't know if i can last a long period of time without mylotting because it has become part of my daily routine so yea, i sort of make it a point to log in check the discussions and all all those stuff...=]
I log in every few hours. I try to make as many posts as i can during the day because i want to make the most money that I can, and on top of that i do find many of the discussion very interesting and i love it when i start one and i can get the opinions of lots of people
@fwangaa (3058)
i have several months hasn't logined the mylot. recently i login to multifarious. i want to earn more money. i will in mylot for whole days. i will shut down the computer before i go to bed. when i get up ,i will open my computer. God bless you
I was logged in to mylot most of yesterday morning till about 7pm. Then I got off the computer to go do some things. I left all together about 8 to go to bed and rest my body. I woke up a few minutes ago to check my email 4:23 am. Now I am here again just for a few minutes till I head back to bed.
@silverglint (2001)
I log in to mylot almost everyday, though I do not spend the whole day in mylot since i am working, I just keep it open and take a peek once in a while to see if there is any discussion that would interest me. Mylot is really addicting and I am sure that many mylotters here enjoy because of the things they learn, the discussions and opinions that are shared as well as the advices. Plus we all get to earn by actively participating.
@laxmi123 (949)
i do log in everyday.i like my lot.when am i going in this site that a moment i am so happy.because i like mostly my mylot.i think it's not mine.it's all site.but i like very much this site.any way nice discussion.i appreciate you happy my lotting.
@babshish (1390)
Hey , I do regularly login to mylot, I have been member of this community only a week ago and I really enjoy my time here, I have started few discussions which didn't go the resposness as i thought, but trying to learn here about the same. I am sure will be able to post the discussion which will attract mhlotters and will come under top discusson/ hot discussion. As far as I go, I will try to login to this site regularly as much as possible and will definately try to respond to discussions which I feel will add value addition to them. All the best