do you ask for McDonald's strawberry jam?

@oyenkai (4398)
I ask for strawberry jam whenever I order Big Breakfast with muffins or Sausage McMuffin with Egg :) I put the strawberry jam on the patty then I put ketchup on the egg. I think most people wouldn't put strawberry and ketchup together but I like the combination in my breakfast meals. Do you ask for McDonald's strawberry jam? And do you use strawberry jam with ketchup?
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I don't think I've ever eaten jelly at McDonalds. lol I know I've never mixed jelly with ketchup!! lol I very rarely eat jelly or jam. If I'm eating toast I eat peanut butter or spray butter on it. When I'm eating a breakfast sandwich of some sort, whether it be one I make or one I purchase at a restaurant, I just eat it the way it comes. I don't usually add anything.
@mimimeow (295)
em...to be honest, I don't like the taste of the McDonald jam. It is too sweet to me and it doesn't taste like strawberry at all. eee....just to remember the smell of it. Taste like medicine to me. Btw, even usual ordinary jam, I won't mix it with ketchup. I've never think of doing that. It's take sour and very sweet...... Does it taste good?
@Trensue (5258)
I like sweet and sour chicken - would it be like that?
@mimimeow (295)
Sour and sweet chicken / pork / fish are good but I quite doubt about the fruity sweet of strawberry jam with ketchup....Ketchup on strawberry? em....no, thank you. I don't want to try it.
@Trensue (5258)
I didn't know they had jam. Is the jam as good as smuckers - I like their jam. Odd combinations work for a lot of people - I went out west and they have something called fry sauce - who knew?
@oyenkai (4398)
It's not the "natural" kind for sure. It's sweet and it does actually have that strawberry bits (but not the whole chunks like they have with smuckers). You can try it out for yourself, just put a bit on the first bite or something so you can stop when you find out you don't like it :) What's the fry sauce composed of? Or what did it taste like?
@Trensue (5258)
As near as I can tell it is mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup - very little mustard - Lots of people seem to enjoy it - I think it is more of an acquired taste
@my1341 (460)
My wife and I always ask for ketchup, not strawberry jam when we order a meal in McDonald. We usually eat the chips hot with ketchup. It makes the chip taste more delicious.
@oyenkai (4398)
We don't have chips in McDonalds... that sounds interesting...
@myralmedo (815)
hi :) first i don't know that mcdonald's has a strawberry jam, ok i'll ask for it next time hehe :D and second i haven't tried mixing strawberry jam with ketchup... i'll try it and gives my feedack/comment again here :D happy myLotting! Godabless!0=)
@Keola12 (717)
I do usually ask McDonald's for strawberry jam. I love to put it on my egg McMuffin in combination with ketchup and a little butter. I love it this way.
@aseretdd (13736)
I am not a McDonald's breakfast eater... i prefer breakfast at Jollibee... but once in a while... i try the big breakfast there... but i have never tried their strawberry jam... did not know they had one... i guess when i get the chance i will try it with my muffin...
@lilybug (21148)
I don't always do it, but I do like strawberry jam on a Sausage McMuffin. I get mine without the egg though. I like grape jelly on the Bacon, Egg, and cheese biscuits to. I don't like ketchup on eggs.
I don't think I would eat that combination. This is my first time of hearing about mixing jam with ketchup. I usually order the chicken biscuit and I put grape jelly on mine.