Do you think life is fair?

@longgee (137)
Life, as we know it, is very hard. Paying the bills, raising you children, work and other stuffs. But have you given yourself some thought, why is your life like this while his life is like that? or why is my life miserable? or why is my life is not colorful? so how can you say life is fair?
@rainie30 (147)
I believe life is fair. Beauty, money, career, all of that aren't whats important. There are people who have loads more money than I do. Better careers with better benefits. Nicer houses, nicer cars. They aren't better than me. Just as I'm no better than a homeless person living in a box. This is what free will is all about.
@spalladino (17925)
No, life is not always fair but many times the unfairness of life presents us with opportunities to grow and to learn from experience. If my life had always been easy I would not be the person I am today and I'm very proud of who I have come to be. Overcoming obstacles in life makes us strong and, in reality, keeps life interesting.
@flowerday (322)
hihi... no one will ever say life is fair..even the most famous person, the richest person, the most beautiful person, the smartest person will also never say life is fair.. i feel that it all depends on how each of us think and what is our mindset.. it depends on how we view life.. we should not keep thinking about how life is so unfair, but instead think of how we can make full use of life.. there is only one life..dont waste it...