best myLot update yet :D

@oyenkai (4399)
Did you notice that you no longer have a general "10 pages" when you try to view all of your discussions? I noticed that when I look at other people's discussions from their profiles, some have 5 page buttons while others have 9, etc. etc. I love this update because I get to click on the last page button without having to worry that it's empty like I did before :)
@ktosea (2027)
haven't noticed that,I rarely look at other people's discussion which are not on the first page of their profiles,but sounds the change is great.I will try to see it
@krajibg (11942)
• Guwahati, India
Hi Oyenkai, Yes I too have noticed that, however I did not show any curiosity for I do not know what was before. But just the other day I wanted to see my earlier posts and saw those buttons there. If this is a new update then it is really convenient for all here.
@Theresaaiza (9677)
Oh is this true? I encountered that same glitch too wherein th elast page won't have any content at all. I will check that out.
@zandi458 (27954)
Hi Oyenkai, I have not noticed that. Thanks for your info. I think mylot should start some 'renovation' to this site as it has grown to be one of the most prestigious social site around and many new social sites are copying the style of mylot but putting in competitive offers with many earning options. Time that mylot take some soul searching to change where necessary and to introduce some incentives here. The growth of population in mylot is fast increasing and that increased means their popularity has soared.