i am not a good friend!

@kixsh101 (743)
My friends texted me so many times and I intended not to send them not a single reply. Im not mad of them but I am not yet ready to face them.
@silverglint (2001)
Why are you avoiding your friends? I think talking, not avoiding, about any problem is a better solution than not responding to any of their messages. If you are not ready to face them, then at least let them know. They might be willing to wait until you are ready. Its a lot more uncomfortable for them to be texting you and you are not responding at all.
@kixsh101 (743)
Buy you're advice friend. You have the same thoughts with my mom yet she told me that it might be Im having or facing some changes.
me too. i have more enemies than friends. many times the question you put does not attract anyone's attention. its the tendency of human mind to respond to questions that provoke them into immediate reaction. the other way is to have friends here and cooperate with them and support them, so that they too will support you.