is it easy for you to run today?

@fwangaa (3058)
China
i found it is not easy for me to run. i am not fat. and i am not lazy. i don't have a space to run. i am afraid others will laugh at me when i am running. do you afraid the same?
@phyrre (2324)
I am very much afraid of the same thing. I've been told by others in elementary school that I run funny and the thought of that has always lingered, so I never run in public. That and I'm about 15 pounds overweight, so I hate exercising where people can see me just on principle. But I can definitely understand where you're coming from. I guess the best thing to do is to just try it and when you find out that people won't laugh at you it'll get better. I mean, I used to be terrified to even work out in front of people, but then I went off to college and my college has a two-level work out room and I wanted to try to stay fit, so I decided to use it. There is ALWAYS at least one other person there while I'm there, but I realized that they're all focused on their own exercise so no one pays attention to you in the least bit (which, I guess, could be taken as an insult, but I think it's rather lucky!). So I'd say at least try it. You might be surprised. Everyone's so busy with their own affairs lately that I doubt they'd even pay you much mind at all!