When can you say that you have perfect relationship?

I know that there is no perfect relationship or perfect husband/wife/partner. But there will be best or good relationship. I mean mine is not and honestly i dont know if it will last. My boyfriend dont trust me because we met here in the net so everytime he will see me joining one site, he thought that i was looking for another guy. He never listen to my explanation. So what about you, do you have a good relationship with your partner. Are you wishing that you can find someone better?
@Beertjie (978)
• South Africa
I would say the best relationship is when the man and woman can both say to one another; "Look, I am not perfect and I will make mistakes, but i am willing to learn and change." If they can then give themselves to one another unconitionaly in everything, even trust, then that relationship is a winner. Sad to say there are not many of those. I am not in a relationship. Not for any reason, I am just not seeking. If someone should cross my path and we become friends, so be it, take it from there. As for for your suspicious boyfriend, kick him under the but right out the door immediately. If there is not trust in a relationship, why wait another day? I whish you all the best. Get someone that will trust and appreciate you.
Thank you for your concern. I will not find anymore, i will wait for my mr right. If he comes then im happy, if not im still happy coz i still have my family and friends. and this my lot really help me to release my emotions.
@spalladino (17925)
My husband and I met late in life...he was a widower and I was divorced. We were friends first and that's the foundation of our relationship. We have our ups and downs but we respect and trust each other. Your boyfriend sounds like he has some self esteem and trust issues, both of which are up to him to overcome. You can help...you can be supportive and patient...but he's got to be willing to trust and if he drives you away, it's not your fault.