Moola!?!?!

I am getting closer to cashout on moola. Has anyone else received payment? If so how much? I really like this site especially since they added the new games. What do you think of it? I think if I can get a few referrals I will be able to do quite well on this site.
@burnkate (68)
This sounds pretty cool to me ... I am going to try it now and hopefully I can get it to work and all (the whole money make and cash out thing ...) cheers.
Message me with your email so i can send you an invite.
@CatGods (4595)
I play on moola from time to time. I like to play dice poker. Been a member for almost 2 years. I liked moola better when you cold spin the booster wheel up to three times per day. Now it's only at random and you never know when you can spin the wheel. Good luck in finding ref's. the problem with that is no one wants to sign up under some one elses program and be active. They want you to sign up under "THEIR" program and be active, i.e. let you do the work while they collect the rewards. That is why it's next to none in getting referrals.
I just sent my family and a couple of friends the email. I think they will like it. I figure its free. I have already had two spins today so it is working out for me. If you didnt know the search and win thing is back too. Got a quarter off of that earlier. I like it so far. Been a member for a while just run out of time to play on it but I do the same thing with mylot. I will be real active and then disappear.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have heard of that site but I am not joined with them. I have heard a few things about them here in Mylot. I heard that they did pay at one time but then again, I also heard some people were still awaiting payments.
@BlueGoblin (1833)
No. I think that's the site that ask you to verify by using a cellphone. I don't own a cellphone so I couldn't do it. I hope you have better luck with Moola.