Black Spots On the Face

June 2, 2009 9:37am CST
I'm not really sure what this thing is called but I know it is a black spot like a very small mole anybody knows how to remove this or what medicines to remove this. I tried salicylic acid before, it was removed for a couple of days and it came back and it was somehow a burning pain
3 responses
@asliah (11148)
• Philippines
18 Mar 13
i think that is warts,they said that slicing of garlic and cover the warts before you go to sleep and leave overnight to your skin,but the most faster remover of that is the laser,it will hurt you but it will remove completely the warts in your face.
@Archie0 (4669)
2 Jun 09
Well i think they might be freckels too or may be ,moles, dont try anything at home by yourself it can be dangerous just go to a proper clinic and a doctor and get it checked.because if you apply wrong chemicals on to your face they might get you some side effects and then more problems on your skin,as a doctor can suggest you right medicine for this.usually moles and freckles happen due to extreme pollution, melanin problems or skin disorders.
@maezee (32966)
• United States
2 Jun 09
Maybe you could wear makeup over it to hide it's appearance (such as coverup or foundation). Other than that, the only thing I can suggest is going to your doctor or dermatologist & asking them about it. It might cost a lot of money, but you might be able to have it surgically removed.