Would you help your friend if he is emergency after a big fight

So, what if you have a big argument with your friend the week before; and later you found out that he was in an emergency, such as he was in hospital, and in need of money to do an operation; or he was in an accident; etc........ Would you still willing to extend your hands to help him out? Or you just pretend that you never heard that news before?
@thea09 (18326)
• Greece
Absolutely you are right my dear that it is not good to be friends who keep getting into fights, I really don't think that this is a suitable young man for you to mix with. And you say he had to go to the hospital too. You really do not need to mix with young men who fight and go to hospital as he might keep doing it so I would just tell him not to keep fighting and perhaps send a pretty card.
is he or she is my best friends means i will help them to do an operation.small arguments and small fights can come in our life with our friends. best friends means we should compremise ourself and think about the days that we spent with them and be friends... i will help
A friend is supposed to be a good friend, a genuine one, not just "another friend". I think that if you didn't go to help him, to be on his side while he's in the hospital, you would be somewhat a traitor. Unless you want to cut the friendship because of whatever, you have that decision. But would an argument really be enough to let go of everything you've been through? Think it over. And pretense is never a good thing. You'll just hurt yourself by going that way.
• Saint Lucia
Of course i would try to help my friend as much as i could.My best friend and i had that problem and last year she got married and wanted me to take part and i did.I forgave long before we spoke but she is a complainer.We should always put the past behind us even when we had this big fight.
I'd still do whatever I could to help. I wouldn't let someone die or go unhelped do to any silly fight. After all, there was a reason you were friends before. I would probably help a complete stranger if I could though.
Isn't there an old saying that "a friend in need is a friend indeed." I am not sure what that means but I would help in any way I could. Sometimes I may not be able to help in every way but if there has been an argument, I could at least go and talk to that friend and try to work things out. There are boundries with ourselves and others that should not be crossed but we also need to always hold out our hand to those who need help as best that we can.