Riped Jeans

who like the jeans where u buy them all ripped and torn?
@pelya178 (694)
i love em! lol but i have alot that are just ripped by themselves lol i wore them out lol.
@dalejr38 (2421)
i dont like ripped jeans
@asif700 (1271)
• Pakistan
i don't like
@disturbedgd (1822)
• South Africa
i dont really like jeans a bit too hot for me at the moment
@missybal (4492)
I find that to be so riddicules. If I want torn jeans I'll make them that way myself. Why pay more for them to tear them for you.
@ma12381 (38)
I like when my jeans get ripped and torn on their own. I don't like buying them that way. I have a pair I wear to class. Classmates always joke that I am stuck in the 80's.
I find it funny that you pay extra to get them ripped lol. I like them a little torn but I hate it when they od it.
@deitzy (381)
i buy a regular pair then rip them myself i make my own designs biotch
@ebberts (786)
personally I don't like them and some of them just look dirty. My 16 year old likes some wear but not to the point some of them are, He likes arizona low rise because they fit him well but looks for the ones with the least holes.
i do the ripping and tearing myself i dont need to pay double to buy that at the store :-)
i dont buy them like that. i like to do it myself. then i dnt have to spend like 50$
@shuz697 (1047)
I have one pair of ripped jeans that I love but to be honest I never wear them i wouldnt buy more
@bhchy1 (6052)
I always liked my jeans to rip and wear naturally. Never looked right if you purposely did it yourself..the rips have got to be in certain bends and curves are your body.
I like them But i don't buy them. I cut my jeans and wash them over and over. I did a great pair and at the airport lots of people asked where I bought them.
@ozkid92 (550)
meh! i do! my parents say "u got half off on those right? kuz they're used and trashed" lol