What happened to Jillsclickcorner?

Malaysia
For the past two days, I can't access Jillsclickcorner. I always get this error "Unauthorized Use Of Proxy Server. Access Denied". I hope the site will be back running smoothly. I got paid a lot of times by Jillsclickcorner. It's a very reliable PTC site, same as Donkeymails and Neobux.
@inedible (773)
I just tried loading their homepage, and it worked fine. Does the message only show up when you try to log in? Are you trying to access it from home or from some other location, like work or school?
@george202 (114)
• Thailand
please tell me . how long time they take to done your payment ?
Usually it takes about one week. I got paid several times.
@shskumbla (3341)
Even i got paid from this website..
@scorpio16 (1708)
It worked nicely with me too, though I had opened this site after a long gap but I could log on also very easily.
Thanks for all the comments. I guess I'm the only one facing the problem. I'm accessing from office. I guess they block that website.
@shskumbla (3341)
It is a Legit Website. I think they might have shut down for maintenance of the website..
@dodyast3 (1518)
Some sites are not allowing proxy to be used on their site. Maybe you are using a LAN network, a computer connected to a server like in school, office, etc. If you do, you can try login with independent computer with modem connected in your home. It should be working.