Dear Conservative Friends, FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@gewcew23 (8012)
There are some issues that can be fixed and then there are some issues that cannot be fixed. Remember when Turkey was helping the war in Iraq by allow supplies through their country. Democrats tried their best to turn Turkey against the war by offending Turkey. Democrats in 06 decided to condemned Turkey back when it was the Ottoman Empire during World War One. This was one of those issue that cannot be fixed, so why bother. Well I know why the Democrats did what they did, but that is just an example. Since I am not a conservative you can do what ever you want with this advice. There are important fight that need to be fought, like cap and trade, government run health care, and card check. Yet what does not need to be fought over is Obama's birth certificate. What is the point, he still was elected. If someone could prove that Obama was born in Kenya, what then, Biden is President? Look I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. Obama does not need to show me his birth certificate.
@Destiny007 (5820)
Actually he DOES need to prove where he was born. McCain was subjected to Congressional hearings when questions about his eligibility were raised... and he provided his proof immediately. What makes 0bozo any different? He is hiding something, and he needs to come clean. Many things depend on his proving who he claims to be.
@piasabird (1737)
I am FOCUSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where is his dang birth certificate?