Which English speaking places have you been to?

@maximax8 (27049)
I have traveled to the USA three times. I really like California because it is so picturesque. I have been to Australia twice and love seeing the unique wildlife. I have visited New Zealand once. It is a small country so I think some people rush it sightseeing there. I spent a couple of months there seeing it slowly. This year I went to South Africa. It was lovely to explore Cape Town and the Garden Route. I hope to go to Canada next year. I really would love to visit Vancouver. Which English speaking countries have you been to? What did you like about them?
@jwfarrimond (4475)
I can't match your globe trotting Maxi, but I've been to the US a lot of times, having friends in Oklahoma I've gone there as often as possible to visit. Malta as well, I suppose it might count as English speaking country.
@maximax8 (27049)
That is really great to visit the USA a lot of times. Americans are really friendly people I have found on my travels. I found Malta very English as well. I really liked Gozo Island in particular. I also have been to Belize, a small English speaking country in Central America.
I really liked Malta. I went there for the first time with my sister mainly because my father did most of his active war service on the island, so it was something of a pilgrimage for us. But we both liked the island and the people very much.
I have only been to the United States (several times) and to England (only a few days to London). I think I have seen more of the US the most of the common tourists because we rented a car with my husband and traveled from north to south and from east to west. As we had friends, many times these friends sent us to stay at their friends homes so we also knew many different kind of people.
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
When I was younger I was living in Scotland for a while. I had a job in a nursing home, and it was definately an interesting experience. It was a very international place and I had co-workers from Japan, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland and Poland. I lived close to Aberdeen and in my free time I had the chance to travel around and visit other parts of Scotland. I went to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stonehaven, Perth etc. I have been to London 3 times. When I was 13 I went there with my parents and my brother, and two years later I went to London again and that time it was a school trip. In 2005 I visited London with my ex-boyfriend and one of our friends.