have u joined dating websites?

@shhheila (1847)
Have you ever used a dating website? What were the results? havent joined one! hehe share your thoughts!
@Ammudoll (549)
No I never tried and first of all I do not know the websites and have no time to spend on such sites. I do not have positive opinion on online romance and datings, not sure if any one found their life partners but this is my opinion/feeling. I wish all the best to those who seriously looking for partner thrugh those sites
@Porcospino (16434)
• Denmark
When my ex and I broke up I started looking for a new relationship, and I joined a couple of online dating sites. I wrote to a couple of people, and I also went on some dates. The first date was definately not a success. During the conversation the guy told me about his previous relationship and he also told me that he beat up his girlfriends when he was drunk. Hmm, not exactly the guy I was looking for The next date went okay, we talked and had a pretty good time together, but we weren't the least bit attracted to eachother, and we both agreed that we weren't going to meet again. The 3rd date went really well. We fell in love with eachother and we became a couple. After a while we moved in together...and 3 months ago we got married
@eLsMarie (4148)
i haven't tried it also but i have a lot of friends who were entering into this kind of matchmaking or whatever you call it.. some succeeded but most of them failed. i think it's because it lacks physical attraction and it's hard to establish a serious relationship when you're source of communication is only through the web.
I do not have to join such a site, so I am not quite sure how dating sites are operating. I think this site is to provide a platform for dating, chat on the site the better, it can be to meet, more in-depth understanding of each other, I think this site should be looking for a friend to the people a chance, a platform. However, they should be paid services, it
@kevchua (1004)
Yes, I joined MSN Matchmaking (can't remember the exact name) website a long time ago. The result was, I got to know two girls and dated them both. However, nothing serious transpired out of that. The point is that such dating services works and helps singles in getting a partner. The service is not free if you want to have the personal details in order to contact anyone, but the fee is affordable.