Healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants

@jonakyl (493)
Are Obama and the Democratic party talking to each other? Obama is stating that the Healthcare reform will not cover illegal immigrants. From what I've been able to find out, the current wording is pretty vague and could be interpreted to include/exclude illegal immigrants depending on how a person wants to interpret it. Obama is assuring us that it will not apply to illegal immigrants though. However Representative Dean Heller of the Ways and Means Committee put forth an amendment that would screen applicants and make sure they are eligible. This was voted down in the committee by the Democrats. If the healthcare reform isn't supposed to cover illegal immigrants like Obama suggests, why is his party voting against something that will just verify all applicants are legal residents? Is Obama lying, or does the Democratic Party have their own agenda?
@Carson11 (332)
jonakyl, From what I can tell they are just incompetent. What I heard is the DEMS want to cover illegal immigrants and try to change the immigration laws to make them legal because they see them as mostly uneducated poor people who will vote DEMOCRAT. Obama LIES ALL THE TIME so you can't go by what he says.