Progress with making extra money

@maximax8 (27049)
I managed to get back on the site that I lost my original password for. It is site that requires me to write stories for 25 pence each. They have to be a minimum of 400 words and contain key words. So far I have written over 10 pounds worth of stories. I am really enjoying being on that site. However I still like My Lot most of all. How are you getting on making extra money? Which of the money making sites do you like?
@scorpio16 (1707)
Hi, I am from India. Am I eligible to write stories. If so please PM me the link too, I have added you as my friend. Thanks a lot in advance.
@maximax8 (27049)
I think people from all countries are eligible. I will send you a PM.
@maximax8 (27049)
We have a pending friend request so please accept then I can send you a PM. Thanks.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Hi dear, I have already accepted four friendship. Now you can PM me the link. Thanks!
@cobalt20 (1321)
It is a paid story sites where you can write stories. So, Did they pay you a real euro to paypal. thanks.
@maximax8 (27049)
They paid British Pounds to Pay Pal accounts.
@SangsTurks (1447)
Hey, what site is it? Sounds intresting, could you send me the link? I am sending you a friend request.
@maximax8 (27049)
Thanks. I will send you the details in a PM.
@mipen2006 (5528)
Hi max, I'm looking for sites that pay a little extra, which subsidises my pension, and helps get a few extras. If the site you refer to is available to Australian residents, I wouldn't mind a link.
@nannacroc (4049)
MyLot has been the only site I manage to make extra money on and even then only a few pounds every couple of months. Maybe if I focused on one thing at a time I might do better.
@zhuhuifen46 (3487)
It is great that you start writing stories. With such long experience of world travel and people communication, you are sure to make a good writer, esp. in travel. Congratulation and keep up.
hi maximax, That is CIAO? Or difference website? I curious about that. Until now, I enjoy in mylot. But if any information about good website to make money, I want to know that