Job Application: Through Online Or Walk In Applicant?Which Do You Prefer??

online application - I prepare online application rather than to be a walk in applicant.
There are two options for you to apply for a job. You can do it through online or be a walk in applicant. In these two options which do you prefer? With me, when i was still applying for a job. I used to do the online application. There are lots of benefits if you will do it online.First thing, you can save money for your transportation and other expenses. Secondly, it will save your time,you can do other things after staying at least an hour online looking for a job, unlike walk in application, you will have to spend your whole day searching for a new job. In addition, when you apply through online, you just have to wait for their e - mail if you are qualified for the position or not.What about you, which do you prefer?Share your opinion.