If your family abuses you what will you do?

Family Abuse you - Family Abuse
@jen14ed (868)
September 8, 2009 7:57pm CST
If your family hates and abuses you, you have no place to go, no job or car, would you stay until you finished school or leave to go live in a shelter?
2 people like this
4 responses
@piya84 (2591)
• India
9 Sep 09
Hello jen14ed I have got loving family and never been in this situation.If you aresuffering then seek help in school.If you are above 16 then its time to leave your home.Seek helps from friends.Get a job somewhere.When you have job its quite easy to separate from your family.
@Shar19 (8236)
• United States
9 Sep 09
I would tell a trusted teacher or counselor in school. You need someone to talk to and to get out of the house.
@shorty08322 (1270)
• United States
9 Sep 09
i would be gone and dnt come back
@Hatley (164629)
• Garden Grove, California
9 Sep 09
hi jen14ed well if I were a youngster whose family abused me and had no job or money or place to go,I would enlist the help of your pastor or your school counselor, and perhaps they will call children's protective services and get you' out of an abusive situation. hope this helps.