withdraw perfect money

Indonesia
i have an account in perfect money, can perfect money withdraw to bank local? anyone know? please share with me?
@monouu (2608)
You have to go through a Perfect money exchanger. That is you send them perfect money when they deposit money into your bank. Try to find a local exchanger so as to eliminate fee. Such exchanger also offer fund to fund exchange, if you can't find cheap local exchanger, you may like to exchange it to another e-currency which support bank withdrawal.
Yes this is the right way to take money from that account yaar.
@aeiou78 (3457)
Without providing the direct service for the members to withdraw their funds to their local banks, the members will have more risk to engage another party to do such withdrawal. There will be more works for the members and maybe the charges will be higher too by comparing to direct withdrawal from our payment processing account. For instance, I just pay around $1.10 USD to withdraw my fund from Paypal account to my local bank if the withdrawing amount is less than around $140.00. If the withdrawing amount is roughly more than $140.00, the service charge will be free. Once we have to get involved in another party, for sure we have to pay more for the processing fees because more parties are involved. Anyhow, I still have to look into the respective charging fees from different payment processors and those exchangers before I can compare and conclude anything.
@rsa101 (16718)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I do not think they have that facility to money transfer your money directly to your local bank. You have to use an exchanger for that and it would cost you a bit more trying to get it unless you know of a local exchanger in you place that will be willing to exchange that to your local currency.
@Yasya08 (214)
• Israel
yes, you need an exchanger. I know that eForexgold trades Perfectmoney and they're the oldest out there.