Are you a content person?

@lucia2 (103)
Italy
Are you jubilant and easily excited? Are you very intense or passionate? What about your happiness? Is it abundant? Do you always succeed in finding any cause to celebrate, laugh, or even just smile to yourself? Do you think that life is full of things to be happy about?
@cher913 (25893)
i am passionate about the things that interest me and fairly intense when it comes to working on my art. so much so that i have often forgotten to eat when i am working on it.
I think everyone has something to be happy about. People just need to look harder if they don't see it! I try to be thankful for all the small things in life. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. . But we just have to remember..that there are people out there who have MUCH less than us, and we should be thankful with how lucky we are for having what we do.