Forgotten love remembers me again.

@hireshd (492)
Hi Friends I was in love with a girl some 3 years back and then suddenly she left me without saying anything, later when I tried finding out the reason i got to know she hooked up with someone else. I moved ahead in life but suddenly after 3 years I received a mail saying she is sorry for what she did and wants to continue the relationship. I am confused what should I do?
follow your heart do what your heart want you to do. i dunno what type of the person she is,i cant judge her and it is unfair to her. use ur rational and heart to direct what you should do, and the most important is to make sure you wont feel regret even ther happened something that you are unexpected. all the thing you do should be worth that make you not feel so lost.
@zandi458 (27954)
Are you ready to accept her? I remember the one popular saying to pacify the heart of a jilted person 'If you love someone let her go, if she comes back then it is meant to be but if she doesn't she is never yours in the first place'. Which ever way you take it, her coming back is a good sign that she belongs to you.