Selling knockoffs on eBay

I came across some Chanel hair clips at a store and bought them. I went to sell them on eBay. These hair clips Had a Chanel logo on them and they were lable Chanel. I posted them on eBay I made it clear that they were cc logo Chanel clips. I started the bid at two dollars and put I only accept paypal. I got severL bids and several people watching my item. eBay ended up removing my item because you can't sell knock offs on eBay. I did know know this I guess I should have looked at the terms a conditions. I was selling these clips dirt cheap so that people would not be getting ripped off. The clips I have are nice ones and I bought to many so I was going to try to get rid of them on eBay. I think it is rediculous that you can anything else but knock offs. I am trying to find somewhere else I can sell these at. I was upset they removed my listing. If I bought them from a store I should be able to resell something I bought. I mean that's what they do on eBay. If it can be bought in a store it should be able to be resold.
@msedge (4012)
knock offs - Its hard to tell the original ones from knock offs sometimes.
Oh thats sad!I hope you can find a way to sell those.I don't care if its knock off as long as they are pretty.I just know Ebay don't sell knock offs.What if they can't identify the knock offs from the original ones?Sometimes they would really look the same.
@vingyan06 (2489)
Yes, Ebay does not allow its members to sell knock off. They have all this in the term and condition. They will end the item early if they found out you sell knock off. They actually can know the item is knock off by looking at your bid price. If it is original, I think they wouldn't let you sell at very low start bid price.
You might be able to sell them on Craigslist. It's too bad that they didn't let you sell them, although I can understand why they wouldn't: they would probably get in a lot of trouble for that - because knock-offs are illegal, technically. *shrugs*. Good luck with selling them!