Where will you plan for your Christmas holidays?

@bentoyhk (202)
Hong Kong
Christmas holiday is coming, I like this festival a lot. How about you? Where will you plan to have for this holiday? Will you go oversea for vacation. Please share your plan with me because I still decide my plan for this holiday.
@akante (151)
• Latvia
We have tradition celebrate Christmas at home with family:) and Christmas tree!!
@benny128 (3622)
nah christmas for me is purely a family time of year, so I will visit family and friends and stay in the uk. If I was single with no family then I would possibly look at going abroad but to be honest a nice cold christmas is fantastic as to me that is what christmas is all about.
I will be staying home for Christmas like I do every year.
@srija12 (211)
Hi, I'm thinking this for a long time.Where to go during christmas.It should not be a hill station becuase it is rainy season in South India.So we cannot.So we need to go to some different place where we can happily spend our vacation.Something like theme parks, beach we can go.Happy Christmas guys
Christmas is a very busy time for us. On Christmas Eve we go to my mom's house to be with that side of my family. Then we go over to my husband's grandmother's house to be with that side of his family. Then on Christmas Day we get up and let our son get his gifts. Then we go to my grandmother's house (on my dad's side) and then to my husband's mom's house to exchange gifts and then to my husband's dad's house to exchange gifts. It's always such a hectic time at Christmas for us. I'm going to start telling them on Christmas Day that they all just need to come to my house because we always go to theirs and they live an hour away...so every other year they should trade and come to our house.