What is your definition of Sexy?

It is but natural to admire those sexy people. They are sometimes the head-turners on the street. There are times, I got a little bit envy on those people who are sexy and wishing that I can be also like them and that I can be also sexy. In relation to this, I have read an article, that being sexy is not only based on the figure or having a slim-body figure. And that, a person can be sexy in his/her own little way. But how do you define sexy. Is it just having a slim body figure? Is it having a good-looking height wherein you can wear those long-legged pants? Or do you agree that a person can be sexy in his / her own little way?
@bird123 (10486)
A person can never be sexy unless they BELIEVE they are sexy. If you don't believe it, no one else will either. Radiate sexuality. Don't know how??? Fake it. Watch tv and movies and learn. Next, a person is always more attractive if their weight is right. Don't be overweight but don't be underweight either. Too skinny is never sexy. Don't be afraid to show a little skin. If you are completely covered, no one gets excited. Lastly, be loving and playful. We are all attracted to happy people. Who wants to be around grumpy no matter how sexy they are.
my personal opinion: personality traits of boys/girls which may trigger lust in any boys/girls
For me sexy is not about physical, its about how you present yourself. Its about how articulate you are. A person can be sexy in his/her own way. A guy who can cook is sexy for me. A guy who can give his seat is sexy for me. A guy who knows how to say sorry is a sexy guy for me, and a guy that can make me smile or laugh is a sexy guy for me.