Money makes many things

Anantapur, India
@yugasini (11529)
November 29, 2009 6:16am CST
hi mylot friends,This is an old proverb "Money Makes Many Things", it is true and right money do all things now a days,in my view and experience most of the problems will be solved with money,mostly i think 90 percent,the other related problems are only 10 percent,all things are wondering around money itself,if money with me i will be somewhat difference in the society(means rich),what about your view about the topic,happy mylotting