How much among you feels to be a part of Mylot Family?

Hello Mylot Friends,I Just want to know that How much among us Feels that they really get attach with Mylot as a Part of Family Like a key person of that Mylot? Are you a Mylot Part or just a person who comes and Go?
hi sahilpadhiyar20 I am a part of mylot as a lot of other mylotters are too as I am on here every day. I am not a key anything, just another mylotter, I love to mylot and I enjoy myself there. mylotting makes my life much better and happier too.So yes I am a part of the family I guess.
Dear Madam I agree with you I am also on here daily., I also love mylot and I think all mylotter are like family members and my virtual family is here. Here lots of my family members the name is in mylot family discussion. I am waiting to accept me as grand daughter.
@diillu (5128)
I have been here in mylot for more than years already. And I haven't yet been able to quit. It's not about earning money. When I am totally feeling down then I like sharing them in mylot and it's so wonderful that I get really positive responses from my mylotters. And when I am happy I like sharing them as well and mylotters are happy with my happiness. Not only the good things and the sad things I can share the things that I can't even talk to my bestest friends. So, mylot is not just an earning site for me. It's more than it. I think that's why mylot's member keep on increasing.