Wondering something about associated content

December 26, 2009 8:13am CST
I was wondering, if I can get an American friend who lives in the US to apply for me but use my e-mail address, and then gives me the details of his/her username + password and let me work on it from Thailand, do you think it'll work ? I mean, I've got several friends who live abroad and are willing to help. I was just wondering if this is possible ? Any suggestions ?
1 person likes this
3 responses
• United States
31 Dec 09
My friend, just get a friend in the US and be war4ned that your IP address is a sell out. These people will definately locate youo and know where you are. Just follow instructions and take what is yours, live the rest to those who are eligible. This way you will save your time and energy. Good luck
@Hatley (164468)
• Garden Grove, California
27 Dec 09
hi redthaidevil that all depends on any restrictions that associated content may have. I would get their guidelines and rules first then you know more about what you can and cannot do.it would be really heartbreaking to get on there through what you are suggesting then have associated content get upset with you and ban you . so check and see what their rules are first.
• Philippines
26 Dec 09
I am also planning to do that. Go for it girl. I am also looking for a friend from Thailand. I am from the philippines.