Have you ever had a secret admirer?

I had a secret admirer when I was in high school. He used write me love letters and stickk notes on my locker. It was so cute. He would even leave presents on my door step along with so fresh flowers. My heart melted when I got these gifts. It was so extremely nice to have someone care about me that I didn't even know. I remember every may day there would be a knock at the door and I would go outside and a present would be waiting for me. I loved having a secret admirer. I looked forward to every letter and every gift I got. It made me feel so special. I really felt cared about in so many ways. I will always charish those days and memories of the one I who made my day. That special admirer I never knew or met!
I havent had a seret admirer. It's probably a little bit scary to have one, just becasue of the simple fact you don't know who it is. I'm pretty sure if I had one I would want to meet them to see who they are because maybe we are the perfect couple!
@stephcjh (32385)
I am not sure if I have ever had a secret admirer or not. I do not know of any right off. I would love to know if someone secretly admired me though. I think no one ever payed any attention to me though.
@Esmechan (53)
Yes, i believe this is a amazing feeling, bur i am sorry i don't have such secret experience. Even i have the admirer, they should be the person i knew and i expected. Maybe that is because i am not charming enoght, haha .... Anyway, having a serect admirer is romantic and lucky. You should keep it in mind and appreciated for it.
@donsky14 (5964)
Wow, so you never met that secret admirer?? After all the effor he did, he didn't even introduced himself. tsktsk...didn't you even try to find out who it is?