The success - our way in life

@stand87 (667)
Bulgaria
Hi, friends! We all try to be successful in what we're doing. We all want to reach higher levels in our work. We all want to be incredible. And that's why we keep fighting during our life. My question now is - Do you think that success is one of the reasons why we're living? It seems that "being human" means "be successful" in one point of view, isn't it?
@besthope44 (12146)
True, success is our dream and we have it in our own way.
Of course we all strive to be successful in our lives. I want to be successful as a mother and I want to be successful as a wife. I used to want to have a successful career, but that isn't so much a part of me now because I would rather dedicate myself to being a wife and a mother. However, I have decided that one of the things that is important to me in my life is that I want to be successful in making a difference in the lives of other people.
Success is relative term and changes with time, need, position and distance.for every one the success is his/her own great achievment. If a person is living in hut and if he buyed the big house then he feels success ..at same time most of people may have bigger houses then that person. if ordinary student get good result in examination it feels his/her own success not neccesaary that he/she must rank some level
To me "being human" doesn't mean "being sucessful" . It means being humble and normal. I think what you may be thinking of is being "super human". Over reaching and being in constant competition.Could be right on the sucess thing. Just in many different areas. Yes, that could be it.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I think i have to agree. I see it every day. Success in todays life is much more important than life itsself, because we all just move along, trying to be better than others and richer and more successfull. That will be our downfall, one day.
No I don't. I think we are just here. There isn't One Reason for all of us. That's why success means different things to different people. For me , if I get to remain in touch with my best friend and my honorary brother and I get my work done, I'm a success.
@dedha04 (60)
yes you are absolutely right in what you say,make your life meaningful