Telling new fathers to help mothers - what to tell them?

I am developing a counseling program working with fathers when they find their girlfriends are pregnant. I want to talk about the different 'roads' they have available to them and help with that decision... - - support the mother and stick around? - - leave as fast as possible and maybe owe support $ - - ask the woman to either abort or give the child for adoption. - - other What would YOU tell them?
Ask them what they would want mommie to tell them about why he is not around. ask the father if he wants her to lie to her child or to be honest. find out what he would say to his father if he was in the same position. if he was in the same position find out how he feels he could save his son/daughter from feeling pain like he did. By now you should have guessed my daughter has no father around.
valentinesdiner I would tell them to stick around as you helped make the baby so support the mom, and figure out just what you want to do.Do not decide in haste.be responsible and step up to the plate. You had your fun and now its time to pay up. If you do not want to keep the child, then talk about adoption but not abortion. also it must be the girl's final decision as it is her body.
Thank you...
@junrapmian (2170)
If and when they gotten their girlfriend pregnant, and they don't want to settle down yet, they should support their girlfriend as she bears the child at the same time support the baby as she/he grows. Do not encourage abortion as it is a crime to do so, it is not the baby's fault to be born out of wedlock. If the woman doesn't want the baby, there are government institution that can help her and place the baby for adoption or you can take the baby and lead her/him to a normal life.