Snack machines

When you are at work how often do you run to the snack machine? Maybe for a bag of chips or a candy bar? Do you always get a coke or water in the coke machine every time you go for the snack machine? I find a lot of people at work go to the snack machine a lot of times daily. I go once in a while but I prefer to bring my own snacks. How about you?
@olisaur (1932)
I very, very rarely get snacks from a vanding machine. $1 per choclate bar or bag of chips or whatever may not seem like a lot, but it can add up fast. If you buys two things from the vending machine a day, that's like $40 a month! It saves a ton of money if you just buy things from the grocery store and pack your own snacks.
I agree with you 100% you are right and especially I see these people buying breakfast and lunch every day and they just don't realize how much that adds up to a week. I know I went through that at my last job buying breakfast and lunch everyday and now I will take my lunch after adding all the money I through away it is a shame. I will go to the snack machine once in a while but not too often, only when I am having a craving maybe for something I don't have in my lunch but only once in a while.
I can't afford a snack machine personally! I don't make very much in wages at my pt job. However, my hubby cause they use a swipe card/time card they have no idea how much they are spending and boy does he ever! I buy snacks for him and put them in his truck but he doesn't always take them with him into his work As what I buy costs 1/10 of what he spends in a week in vending
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i don't usually take a light snacks during office. usually, it's rice meal when i feel hungry during the day. i have to go to the food stores just outside the building. i just don't feel better with light snack so i really have to go for a rice meal.
@ladym33 (11008)
I work for myself now at home but when I used to work outside of the home I used to hit the snack machine around 2:00 in the afternoon every day and I would get a Diet Coke and a package of M&Ms. I used to start to feel really sluggish around that time of day so I needed the caffeine and chocolate pick me up. Occasionally if I did not have time to eat breakfast in the morning I would go and buy something, but I would usually get something a little healthier like a granola bar.