What do crows at your window mean and knocking noises in your house?

@dvmurphy (326)
A little history of what is going on my help explain what I am asking. My son has predicted seven deaths in our family and now wierd stuff is happening again. Our Father died in the house from heart and lung failure 01/01/1999. Our brother died in the house from cancer on 07/08/2009 and now our sister has lung cancer and is terminal, stage four and the cancer has spread to her brain. My son called me tonight and was upset over a show of three crows that came to the upstairs window and stared at him through the screen. Two flu away and the one sat their and stared at him. He felt a threatening omenous presence from the crow before it to finally flew away. He had heard knocking noises in the walls, ceiling and floors weeks before that. Pictures flew off the walls with no breeze in the house, cold spots and the sounds of someone walking in the house had also happened earlier. Are the three rows representing my Father, brother and my sister or does it mean three more deaths. My son warned me tonight to becareful. So far he has never been wrong. I have a heart problem as does my older brother and our sister is terminal. Would you be concerned?