in which way do you want to earn more money???????

let analyse onething .there are more ways for earning money. but somebody like some different ways to earn money.......example my friend likes to earn money without any hardwork likewise may i know your option???????
In doing business online, nothing impossible. SOme people make a cash with easily task, but some people doing hard effort without nothing. My tips is staying focus with your program and job. If you preferred to doing blogging, try to maintain and spread your network. If you get stuck with your blog, analyze the number of your baclinks. I think the problem in marketing the blog is..How do we maintain other people blogs with same nich with us..
Of course people want to earn a big amount of money without working hard,but it doesn't seem possible!I believe hard work would pay off...
Well, I believe everyone wants to earn more money with less work. But, I don't think it's realistic. I believe hard work pays. As for me, yes, I want bigger earnings, but it requires more time which I may not have.
@CatGods (4596)
I earn money by using my skills, hobbies and interests and I make extremely good money too. I get paid by the minute and I have a vast customer base as well. I charge 1.99 per minute and the site that I am involved with, after they take their cut, because they provide the client and I provide the service, I make 1.06 per minute. So what is my special skill? I am a 5 star rated clairvoyant tarot card reader. I have many different names depending on what country you are from and they are intuitive, mystic, or psychic. I also have several online stores and I'm breaking into stock photography, I'm building my portfolio. Plus I also have an associates degree in art/graphic design. I've been told by my peers that I should look into writing of which is on my to do list. I have a friend who is a published book author and another friend is a article writer for a few major magazines. So my advice to you is to explore your skills, hobbies and interests and research and study and then repeat. Because I'll tell you that no one is going to hand you. You need to find your own way, you need to create your own path.
i dont think that we can earn any money without any work . i always like to earn money only in the true way and should always be from hard work . we just cant earn money just without any hard work . i dont think that money will stay with us . only hard earned money will be with us and we will be happy too with that only .
Offline work, Online work.
@humairaku (2039)
I have a dream about having my own business, the real one, not on internet. I want to have a fashion business, I'll like to sell clothes, but the payment is on installment. My friends are not rich people. they like to shop everything on installment. they allow to pay three times or more. I really want to make it happened. all I need is the capital to start this.
@krisnel (498)
i want to earn money through my hardwork. i dont want to earn money in an instant.
I believe hard work pays off. My best earning method is my website and blog. It takes a lot of time each day to maintain, update etc. But, it is worth it. Some people think I work to hard or have to many irons in the fire...maybe they are right. But, I am succeeding and it comes directly from working as hard as I do.