It is only during your hard times that you know who really is close to you...

@kiran8 (10106)
I have realised this time again, that most people are with you when things are going right .During happier times you find that relatives and friends are clamouring for your attention and are with you all the time ...but when there are difficult times you have to face it all alone, but for the support of a very few close ones who never seem to fail you ...I have seen how my close ones make time no matter how busy they may be with their own life, to call me and talk to me and generally be supportive when ever I need them. In fact I feel guilty about invading into their time , but they are only happy to do so....Is that how life is ? Have you all had this experience when some people disappoint you because you expect probably too much from them and some give much more than what you expect from them...