signing in

i just wanted to know if anyone else that uses neobux is having problems siging in for the last two week i started using it and made 40 cents and now i cant sign-in anybody have any help ideas
@tluanga (768)
what is the message you got when your login fail, password not correct? or something like that. If not try and clear your browser cookies, if possible reinstall, this may help
i make money online playing mmorpg games. one of the games that i play is second life. you can download the free game at the website secondlife. i am sure you will have alot of fun playing this game and earning from it. i make about $8.00 every day playing this game. there are many people from all over the world that play this game. it is a legit game. best of luck with earning.
@phyrre (2324)
I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately, I can't really be much use. I've had two accounts so far randomly "disappear". One of them I had just barely started. I had maybe $1 or so and it said it couldn't be found one day when I tried to login. The other one I had quite a bit. Probably about $5 or so and a bunch of referrals and everything. One day it suddenly said my email for the account was invalid, even though it was the same email I used the day before. It said the email wasn't in the system at all! I've given up on Neobux because to have two accounts randomly disappear when they were NOT inactive or anything is kind of ridiculous. I don't like wasting my time like that, so I just decided to use my time to do other things instead.
@770876 (151)
Try to find the way to send email to the adm. They will give your support ticket, Then will be fine. Their response is very fast.