Would you end your friendship if your partner has a problem with it?

May 28, 2010 2:04am CST
What would you do if you where in this situation, i am just curious out of it. Well i am experiencing this kind of experienced but not into the point to cut my friendship to my male friends. How about you?
3 responses
@hanna811 (132)
• China
28 May 10
If I were you ,first I will think it over .it's a big problem or not ?if the problem can influence my relationship with my boy and what's the reason of this problem and what's the best choice .Then talk it with my parter and friend also then try to make my partner forgive it and do best to avoide this happening again.
• Philippines
28 May 10
hi hanna811, i guess it is not a big deal if both of you are friends only right. We need some communication just to talk about the situation, it is just a matter of understanding.
@1anurag1 (3580)
• India
28 May 10
This is very obvious that i would not be able to continue with my friendship. Two friends can be friends only if both of them want to be. But when there is one who don’t want to continue then there is no possibility to be in friendship. And i am not the exception who could continue with friendship.
@syankee525 (6294)
• United States
28 May 10
well it depends if its just a total jelaous thing and its just all of my females friends, then no. so if that i cant have any female friends i wouldnt get married. but if it is just like one then i would. but if a guy is having issues with you have a friendship with all of your guy friends, then i would tell you dont married him, this is a sign ive seen. then the next thing is he will have issue with your female friends, then it will be your family, and so on and so on,, he need to deal that you have guy friends. and you arent the only one have this trouble, my daughter's ex had an issue with her having guy friends, she that is why he is her ex.. daddy taught good lol. dont take crap