Have you ever ate a choclate covered grasshopper?

United States
May 28, 2010 9:43pm CST
I have never ate or even tried a choclate covered grass hopper. My aunt tried one just to see what it taste like and she about got sick. She said it was really crunchy. Can you imagine eating one and it crunching in your mouth. I can't stand the thought of it. It disturbs me very much. She said it tasted awful and she would never try it again. I don't blame her one bit for not ever wanting to try it again. It's alittle to much to eat a bug. I think we are society is going extreme when we start eating bugs for snacks. All I can say is yuck! I think I'll pass on that. Bugs are not for me.
1 person likes this
3 responses
@atv818 (1988)
• United Arab Emirates
29 May 10
I may die for a piece of chocolate but a chocolate covered grasshopper??? No way, Jose! I'm a chocolate addict but I will certainly pass on this one no matter how many people say that it is delectable.
1 person likes this
@nonersays (2685)
• United States
29 May 10
I have never eaten a chocolate covered grasshopper, but I HAVE eaten a chocolate covered cricket. It was more chocolate than bug, and it did crunch a little but it was almost like a little peanut in the chocolate. Of course crickets are much smaller than grashoppers.
@prinzcy (5065)
• Malaysia
29 May 10
I never try one of those but it's not uncommon to eat grasshopper, covered with chocolate or not. It's no longer practise here but people used to fry large grasshopper as snack. I can't imagine eating those as I was born in a different era. Somehow, I do felt thankful. But I think in certain area, they are still people who eat grasshopper as snack.