have you watched august rush?

i have just watched august rush today and indeed, it is a small story with a big heart :) it's a story about a kid who has been separated from his parents since he was a baby. he had never known them, nor had they ever known him. despite this, the kid has been able to know his parents somehow and has been able to hear them and call back. how? find it out. :)
@veromar (1458)
• Argentina
I thought this was an amazing story. Loved it! It was also refreshing to see Keri Russell (of Felicity fame) on the big screen. Robin Williams in one of his few "baddie" roles as well. The kid who played August was fresh off his success in "Finding Neverland". Seriously though...the story is amazing. Another proof that the truth has a way of coming out and that love conquers all. If something is meant to be, it's meant to be. Great movie.
exactly:)
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
no i havent .. that may be time wasting thing to find out this thing.. why we concentrate on the negative aspect of life
i don't look at the negative aspects of life, actually. and this movie is also an example of not whining over something negative in life.
I liked August Rush. Mostly for the music. Seeing such a small kid making such beautiful music really made me smile. I love the way he played the guitar. It makes me think of all the blooming child prodigies in the world. I'm looking forward to watching it again sometime.
it's really a very unique story. i like it mostly because of the music too.