The most awaited match: Carwin vs. Lesnar

Who would you think will be wearing the UFC Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist? I think Lesnar has the size advantage and skills to dominate Carwin, he just make sure to dodge Carwin's fist as it will surely send him to the canvass. Share your thoughts about your prediction.
@erikmama (12931)
I've not had cable in a minute, I am not real familiar with this Carwin guy. Guess I need to get back onm top of my UFC... Anyway,I HATE Brock Lesnar.You just have no idea how much I despise him.He is such a cocky azzhole.He is not cut for MMA.Sure he is a beast of a man and his large size is intimidating.But he has no other moves.His fights are boring and the same everytime.He takes them down and beats the crap out of them. That being said, Lesnar will win.Unless he commits some serious mistake to give Carwin a huge advantage,that is. I think Lesnar could take a Grizly Bear.
He only uses his wrestling skills but mind you, he is quick with his size as he just grab his opponent and sent them to the ground. On the other hand, Carwin has the knockout power in his hands and beats opponents in the 1st round. The questions would be: Will Lesnar elude the hard-hitting punches of Carwin? Or would Carwin be able to have gas to the 3rd round? Who knows, anything can happen inside the octagon.
@erikmama (12931)
I really don't even give him being quick. He has never done anything to impress me. Of course when his opponent sees him coming they gotta get outta the way. He gets you down the only thing that will save you is if he screws up. I still haven't checked out Carwin yet, and I need to do so to make a more worthwhile discussion here. I really do hope Carwin can oull it off. I doubt it will make it to a 3rd round. One can only take so many of those blocks Brock calss fists.
Carwin's matches always ends in the 1st round.. he has those brutal knockout power that sent gonzaga and mir to the ground.
@Christoph56 (1508)
Lesnar has one big disadvantage right now, and that's the fact that he came down with Mono, which is why he hasn't been fighting over this past while. Even in November, Dana White said, "He's not well and he's not going to be getting well any time soon.". That means, that Lesnar had at least a few months away from training from last year to this one, so it's hard to say how strong or fast he's going to be for this fight. At the same time though, Lesnar is really awesome with his strength and speed, makes it really easy for him to get a TKO in his fights. But, I still want Carwin to win. Lesnar is more of a WWE fighter then a UFC fighter, and I'd rather see him loose the championship. Its fun to watch him fight, and all, but he's not really a UFC fighter. I loved that first fight he had against Frank Mir. I laughed and pointed my finger at him when he lost a point for hitting the back of the head, then it was great to see him loose by leg submission. I mean, leg submissions are one of the ones that are the easiest to get out of, and it really shows that you don't know how to fight MMA if you get caught in that.
And Lesnar was so fired up in their rematch that I say that he crossed the line about showing that middle finger to the fans that paid his check.. Probably that "ring rust" might be a factor to Lesnar's situation..
@erikmama (12931)
The Iceman...Lie that... And these are even more reasons why I do not like Brock.He is WWE,for show.Hes not a true martial arts performer, and he does not have the res[ecet of the sport.I wish someone could beat the crap outta him.Mono or not if hes getting ready to fight he will be doing some training.And since he has no moves and is so bad, thats really all he needs.