Kris Aquino for President?

@zenki08 (700)
What do you think of the idea of Kris Aquino being the next Philippine President? Obviously she has shown her desire for power even if she denies it. She always wants to be in the center of everything. What do you think will happen to the Philippines if this happens? Me I'm going to another country if this happens!
@Theresaaiza (10466)
Aw, Puh-lease! No way! I would probably sign up to be her assassinator! I like her a bit - her honesty, though tactless. But she speaks with truth. NO holding back. She's noisy, entertaining, arrogant, frank - but that's why she's special. But please keep her where she is best - showbiz talk! If she can't fix her marriage, how can she fix the problems of the whole country?
i believe she has no reason to run at all. look what's been happening, she sacrifice her TV shows so that she won't be connected with her brother Noynoy. but despite her family issues, i think she still not qualified because she has no track record for this position. i agree, if she can't fix her problems, how can she fix the whole country.
@rsa101 (13336)
I am happy where she is right now in Showbiz... But I guess entering on politics is a bit over for her as she could not even manage her own personal life how could she be able to manage the whole country. I am not keen on her making a move to political career because she has been pretty good doing in her current position for now.
hello zenki, SHE HAS NO TRACK THAT QUALIFIES HER TO DO SO. This woman had been in showbiz her entire life and never she was into a government position. only except giving out to charities. it would be the worst humiliation toward the entire country if this person is allowed to be president. i hated Pnoy for winning the President and now her sister too i don't think she wants power or she would have had it a long time ago. but her issues is making impossible for her in going to government positions.
@ybong007 (6659)
If she will become president then she will be sitting duck to the people who want to bring her down. Kris is intelligent and like most intelligent people they are dumb when it comes to their love life. But if the time comes when she decides to run for president then i guess by that time she would be matured enough to think first and open her mouth later. But that time, she would be much more discreet in her dealings with her private life. Judging what she will do in the future based on what happened in her previous affairs is a bit unfair. First because what happened is not her own fault alone, in fact it's Kris who is the aggrieved party. The main reason that i can think of why her relationships failed, aside from her choosing the wrong man, is because Kris has a very high expectation from the men she was involved with. I can't blame her for it because she grow up with Ninoy as a father. With that alone, all the men she was involved is not at par or even close in comparison. I guess, Kris is just looking for a man who can be just like her father or somebody who is close enough. We should not judge kris because of her failed relationships because everyone goes through failed relationship at one time or another in their lives. The only difference is Kris is a celebrity.
The Philippines would be in a far worse situation than it is right now. Even if she has a good heart. The way she manages people is stupid. 2 Husbands and all end up in broken relationships? What would happen to our country?