Grandma Sag ---- under arm flaps --- how do you get rid of them? seriously.

United States
@coffeebreak (17829)
August 10, 2010 6:58pm CST
Need some help getting rid of "grandma sags", "arm flaps"... whatever you call them... that hanging fat/skin between elbow and shoulder. I have it. My problem is I am not able to do vigorous exercise due to a head trama and now with knee surgery I can't walk like I used to. So while I lay in bed recooping... I have some 5 lb hand weights I used while walking, what kind of exercise can I do with these in bed to help this area? Hold arms outward and pull up and forward, bend at elbow and do the same? Anyone know of what the best would be to focalize on this particular area to help "loose the weight" there? Thanks!