What is your favorite chinese food?

I personally like chicken stir fried noodles, chicken fried rice, manchuria, chicken chow mein, sweetcorn and chicken soup, no idea about chinese desserts though...
I love sweet and sour pork and dimsum noodles. Just thinking about it makes me hungry again.
i love Deep-fried noodles with brown sauce,“Golden coin”prawns and fried twisted stick
hey thats great,but i'm not a big fan of sweet, sour and non veg(when mixed together). maybe you can talk about some desserts if you know any.
I actually make my own sweet and sour chicken balls as well as stir fry and I love beef and broccoli. I absolutely love noodles as well as almond cookies. I really enjoy thai curry and duck too..
chicken balls!!!! slurp.. slurp, i almost forgot. btw i can cook a bit of chinese too, and i found out that there's some fundamental rules that you need to follow while cooking chinese. but thats a topic for another day. Hopefully all ya guys would share your views there(on my discussion board ofcourse:)
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I love all kinds of Chinese food really! Especially all the dishes with chicken and beef. And I love mushrooms and leek too. So anything with one or more of those ingredients, and I am happy!
thumbs up :)
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I love wonton soup, egg rolls & ribs but lately I can't get enough garlic chicken and bbq pork fried rice. Guess waht's for dinner tonight!
oh yes. Egg rolls and spring roll. In fact spring roll is one of my favorite veg foods. But currently, there's a lot of hype surrounding sushi and the likes, what do you have to say about that.
I could never eat sushi because just the thought of raw fish made me uncomfortable. I gave it a try about a month ago and I am now officially addicted to it. I love it.
and they charge a bomb for such dishes as compared to chinese food. My friends are addicted to sushi too, its more like a fashion statement for them you know.But i would personally go for chinese food any day in a jiffy as i find it more appealing and i've been binging on chinese junk ever since i was a kid.
I love fried duck and pancakes *drools* they are just so delicous. though to be honest i tend to enjoy most chinese food, especially noodles.
noodles, yeah right, any chinese dish with noodles would do for me :)
@aeisle (377)
Is Congee considered a Chinese food too? This what I used to eat when I was still a child at Hong Kong. My mom used to bought it from I think a small restaurant near the building that we live. It's already been 20 years and I still remember how it tastes. Sadly, I have never tasted that again here in Philippines. We have already eaten from different Chinese restaurants here none of their congees have captured that amazing flavor of congee that I used to eat at Hong Kong. Even though I haven't eat that for such a long time, that congee would still be my favorite. -)
well buddy, for the record, the origin of congee is unknown. And i agree with you that you dont get to taste the same ol' congee anymore, it's mainly because of the following reasons. Reason 1: congee differs in the way its cooked, since its a common dish all over asia. Reason 2: Well... you are not the only one who longs for the food that one relished during his childhood. It's probably because at a young age, our taste buds are most receptive and everything that you taste at that age whould seem more delectable. Hope it helps regards
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes I like Chinese food. And mostly in Chinese food I like fried rice, Manchuria, and chow mien. Yes it is my favorite Chinese food. Sometimes when I getting bored from home made food. Then I like to eat these Chinese foods.
oh yeah fried rice, i absolutely love fried rice.