Who here loves to shop for UNDERWEAR!?! xD

@LifeGuru (923)
I don't know bout some people but my friend and I has a strange thing for shopping for new bras and panties! Sure we like buying make-up, jeans, and other clothing and such but we like shopping for gitch. :P Especially for myself around halloween since I like some kinda gothic stuff in my undies collection. xD I never really got around shopping for undies with my boyfriend yet but we do plan on that. Who else here loves shopping for undies?!?
Before i lost the 86 pounds I lost. I would always buy hanes her way bloomers. Now that I am so much smaller. I took my sweet time buying me some sexy undies. I even look forward to buying me pretty bras now. I went panty shopping a few months ago. I still have sxy undies I have not even worn yet. I will soon I guess. it makes my daughter happy being I get her some when I buy me some.
@LifeGuru (923)
Congrats with the weight loss. ^^ Buying sexy undies is always great to help embrace the inner you makes you feel more confident and happier with yourself. I dropped.. 42 lbs since after high school (the safe way) and just hearing other people's success stories gives encouragement to those who struggle.
I like to buy underwear. My partner loves to too, he buys me heaps, im runnig out of room in my drawer!
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
Hm, I am not so into underwear, but I love buying sleep wear, which has some similarities I guess. My fiancee really does not get this, but it is important for me to be comfortable when I sleep and am at home, so I think it is important to spend money on sleep wear! But I totally understand that not everyone feels the same!
@IoanaBI (494)
I do not love them but i go and shop in them :D