how to train your dragon.......can this be really possible?

@kai9999 (1703)
recently i have watched this movie (animation) and felt that why can't this can be true. in past we have dragons, what if they just pop out or appear out of no where in this real world????? then we would have a chance to train the dragon!!!!! what do you think about training a dragon in real world if it is really possible....
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
Well lions can be trained, bears can be trained and even sharks can be trained. It doesn't give assurance though that you won't be eaten if ever they get gung-ho. Besides if fire breathing dragon will really suddenly exists then that would probably accelerate the earth's global warming with all that fire breathing and burning things.
@alex8288 (292)
ha ha ha ha well said my friend well said
@alex8288 (292)
its a good movie indeed. its possible if you are living in the middle of nowhere, or just think of something else like how to train a dog that looks like a dragon. that would be more possible. get your self a pug or a pekingese thats as close at it looks like a dragon from the movie.
i can save my money to pay parking when go to mall... =)
I love "How to Train Your Dragon" it was an epic and fun movie. While I love dragons, I doubt they'd be much fun to have. They'd probably cause loads of maham and eat up all our food. As much as I love literature and movies where we ride dragons and fight evil with them... I think it's more likely that we'd have to chase them off and slay them.
@franne32 (696)
It would be pretty cool to have one. Especially since you don't have to pay for air expenses. lol. Although it would be a problem if the dragon suddenly takes a load off while airborne.
@hushi22 (4941)
what? eeek! that would be scary if dragons will just come up. i dont really know if i believe in them though.