Stop detecting neighbours wifi

@simesc (248)
Hi I am having real problems at the moment, my laptop is detecting so many neighbours networks it is getting confused and dropping mine. I am using Windows 7 - is there any way to stop the laptop detecting any other signals apart from my home network? This problem is driving me mad
No all you have to do is use yours and leave the others alone. I have wifi and it does not get confused at all. I just use mine thats all. In my old place I used someone elses for months and saved big money.
@rosdimy (3936)
There should be an option to get around this problem on Windows 7. On Windows XP the user has to open up the wireless options, and set the computer to lock on to a specific network. Just remember to reset it back if you want to use their wireless network. I believe the same or similar procedure is found on Windows 7. My son has Windows 7 on his laptop but he is studying somewhere else, so I am unable to confirm it.